Glenn Beck Asks: "Don't you see what's happening here? Don't you get it? Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"O...  Orangutan. Orange. O! say can you see? Obsolete... Obama.
"B...  Barack. Black. Boehner. Boom! goes the dynamite.
"A... Arrogant, maybe? Affable. Articulate. Assiduous. A-word-a-day from MyVocabulary.com
"M... Marriage. Gay marriage? Hmmm... Gay marriage. G.M. GM. No wonder he bailed them out! Do you see?
"A... Again. Another A... Ambidextrous.  Amphibian. Ancillary."

"Do you get it now? Are the pieces starting to fall into place? 'Orangutan' literally means 'man of the forest' in Indonesian! Barack Hussein Obama spent several of his formative years living in Indonesia. Did you notice that the first five letters of 'orangutan' are also the first five letters of 'orange'? Did you also happen to notice that orange, conveniently, is the color of the next speaker of the House, Representative John Boehner? Coincidence? Really? I suppose anything is possible. But is it likely? Barack. Black. Boehner, orange. And obsolete? Am I crazy or did the president of the United States suggest that John Boehner and America are obsolete and-- BOOM goes the dynamite!-- need to get taken out? Is that how leaders in a democracy talk about their country and political rivals? Arrogant, much? Are you going to take that? Or are you going to do something about it? This 'man of the forest' from Indonesia is dismantling this great country with both hands, my friends, and we need to stop him, YOU-- need to stop him. By any means necessary. Now, let me be clear-- no one is suggesting that Barack Hussein Obama is a foreign agent with an anti-American agenda who wants to assassinate John Boehner and send Christians to the gas chambers and burn them in mass grave-trenches like the Nazis did with Jews, although that wouldn't surprise me. And certainly no one is suggesting that anyone should take up arms and make any attempt to bring harm to the president, his staff, cabinet, and family. That is clearly not my message. I just... [sob]... I love my country! And I know you do, too."

Comments