Kanye West Interrupts Family Thanksgiving Meal To Launch 10-Minute Rant Against Green Bean Casserole

"Yo, nuthin' against this fine spread, I mean, the turkey is juicy and delicious. The mashed potatoes have an amazing mouth feel with all that decadent butter and creamy goodness. The candied yams are off the mutha fuckin' chain! But... whaddup with this green bean casserole?" the beleaguered rap star queried during this Thanksgiving's late afternoon feast. "Aunt Nadine, I gotta say, I know you got talent, and you worked hard to make this casserole, and, you know, it ain't bad. But you ain't got nuthin' on my cousin Nay-nay's green bean casserole. That shit is the bomb, and I don't know why we can't all acknowledge that and admit we prefer quality over... whatever this is. Know what I'm saying?"

Comments

Post a Comment