Care To Try My Delicious Salty Nuts?

"You look like a person of refined taste and class. And do you know what? You'd look even classier with my nuts in your mouth. No, no, I insist. You simply must try them... and you will. Of that I am certain. Because not only do my monocle, gloves, spats and top hat give me an air of nobility, but once I unveil my nuts to you and place them just there on the cocktail table, you will be utterly powerless to resist them. You see, first their nutty fragrance will intoxicate you and draw you closer. Then their earthy color, glistening under their natural oils, will compel you to put them in your mouth. But gently! Don't gobble them all up at once. They're meant to be savored slowly. Roll them around in your mouth and enjoy their salty goodness. And did you know that my nuts are an excellent source of protein? It's true. Look, I haven't got all day. Okay, no more games-- suck my balls!"

Comments