Grandma On Josh Groban: "Such A Beautiful Voice On That Young Man"

Wichita, Kansas-

"I tell you, I could listen to that young man... oh what's his name?..." Grandma started. "Who, Grandma?" I queried.
"... you know, that singer I like..." she continued.
"Perry Como?" I offered.
"No, no," she replied.
"Eddie Fisher?"
"No, not him," she said dismissively. "You know... Oh, fiddlesticks! You know, Gibbons or Goble..."
"Groban? Josh Groban?" I suggested.
"Yes! Groban!" she exclaimed. "Such a beautiful voice on that young man. Cheryl brought me his compact tape the other day and we listened to the whole thing after lunch," recounted Grandma. "And then," she recalled with a smile, "we watched that Robin Williams movie, 'Mrs. Doubtfire.' You talk about funny? My stars! That Robin Williams is such a hoot! [chortle] [deep sigh] Oh, dear."

Comments