The Wesley Snipes "Pay No Income Taxes" Program

Hi. I'm Wesley Snipes. Actor. Producer. Martial artist. Activist. You probably know me best for my string of hit films, such as "White Men Can't Jump," "Jungle Fever," "Demolition Man," and the blockbuster "Blade" trilogy. But did you know that I'm also an expert on income taxes and constitutional law? Did you further know that the paying of income taxes is strictly voluntary, and that the forcible collection of income taxes by the U.S. government is absolutely, unequivocally unconstitutional? It's true. And for just three easy payments of $59.99 you'll get my comprehensive "Wesley Snipes's Pay No Income Taxes" program. You'll learn the very persuasive arguments that I, myself, used in federal court to deny the tyrannical Internal Revenue Service their wicked and unfounded claims on what's mine. Arguments like: "The 16th Amendment was never properly ratified." This is based on the fact that different states' legislatures passed bills of  ratification of this amendment using different capitalization of words, different spellings of words, and different punctuation, for example, a colon in place of a semi-colon! (see US v Thomas). If that doesn't invalidate the government's claims on your money I don't know what does. Seriously, I don't know what does. Order my program today, claim "exempt" on your W-4 immediately, and give the government their due... nothing. Mail your checks or money orders to:

Prisoner # 665321
c/o FCI McKean
Federal Correctional Institution
Rt 59 & Big Shanty Rd
Lewis Run, PA 16738


Comments