Aging Actress's Aggressive Libido Really Off-Putting, Say Area Men 18-35

New York, NY- Residents of the Manhattan community in which "Sex and the City" star, Kim Cattrall makes her home are expressing their reactions to the mature actress's unwanted sexual advances, describing feelings ranging from general 'ickiness' to full-blown vomit-inducing nausea. Matt Fornier, freshman at Syracuse University back home at his parents' apartment for the holiday break recounts: "She's totally creepy, man! She's right down the hall from my folks' and every time I take out the trash she's like, 'My, what a big sack you have there!' Totally creeps me out!" the young man stated. "The other day she says 'Fornier, huh? That's French, isn't it? Tell you what. Why don't you stop by and teach me some French and I'll teach you all about Greek, sweetie?' It was all I could do to not heave right there on the spot! I mean, she might have been hot, like, fifty years ago, but now? No way!" the freshman continued. "Oh crap! Here she comes!"
The star of "Mannequin" and "Porky's" approached, apparently oblivious to this reporter's presence. "Well hello, Matt. As in, 'I'd love to get you down on the mat.' How's it hanging?" she asked with a seductive, crooked smile. Fornier replied, "Why does everything have to be innuendo with you?"
"Innuendo?" she asked. "Let's talk less about yo end-o and more about putting something in my end-o, big boy."
"I can't wait 'til break's over!" replied the nineteen year-old.

Comments

Post a Comment