Messages From Within The Quirk Bubble

"Siri, is that rain I see outside my window?"

"Yes. Today's forecast calls for heavy showers. But then, you did just look out the window.

"Oooo! Rain! Let's see if we can get tomato soup delivered!"

"Tomato soup is not generally delivered to domiciles. However, my grocery app says that you still have three cans of Campbell's tomato soup in the pantry. Also, I have several articles on the extravagances of the wealthy for your reading list."

 "This place is most untidy. Siri, remind me to clean up... tomorrow. Today we're dancing. Play "Shake, Rattle and Roll."

"Tidying is now on tomorrow's to-do list. And although Bill Haley's version of "Shake, Rattle and Roll" was by far the most popular, I've queued up the original Big Joe Turner version because it more closely aligns with your carefully manufactured quirky hipster image. Zooey, do you realize that you've spent the last five minutes having inane conversation with your cell phone? Siri-ously? Why don't "we" call your mother? Have some friends over. Get a dog or something for gods sake."

Comments