If She Had Said It...


The following is a small sample of actual Donald Trump quotes, edited just enough to allow us to experience what it would look like if Hillary had said them instead.

"I'm attracted to beautiful... look, when I see hot dudes I just automatically kiss 'em. And they let me, 'cuz I've been a tireless public servant for over 30 years. When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything... grab 'em by their cocks."

"It really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful swingin' dick."

"It must be a pretty picture; you dropping to your knees" -- said to a male television personality.

"It's certainly not groundbreaking news that most success by men is, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal."

"All of the men who were either on my staff or interned at the White House flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. A sexual dynamic is always present between people, unless you are asexual."

"If Donald Trump can’t satisfy his wives what makes him think he can satisfy America?"

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, he's a man, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

"The point is, you can never be too greedy."  

"Johnny Depp. Sadly, he is no longer a 10."
 
 
Hillary Clinton, probably eye-fucking a congressional aide.
 

Comments